Arbitrage RE is seeking for a real estate professional to join its Valuation & Advisory department. Subject role's responsibilities and minimum candidate's requirements are described below.
As a member of the Valuation and Advisory team, it is expected that the candidate will be able to:
- Conduct valuations and prepare accompanying reports for different purposes (i.e IFRS, secure lending, judicial, etc.), according to the International, European and Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors' (RICS) Valuation Standrards
- Provide support and any assistance requested from senior management , in due dilligence reports and feasibility studies
- Carry out research for different real estate asset classes and be in the position to produce market reports that will be communicated to stakeholders
- Compile presentations and ad-hoc marketing material , which will be presented during meetings with clients and stakeholders
- Liaise with senior management and provide support to the executive team for operational needs
- Act additively to the business development processes of the firm