More than 60 years of combined experience in real estate
Our management team and senior associates have substantial working experience in all aspects of real estate including planning, surveying, valuation, development, finance, investment and asset management. They have worked in international and domestic markets, with prominent corporate and public sector clients and for major investors and consulting firms.
Some indicative examples of past international clients and assignments include
- Europa Capital (UK), managed a pan-European real estate development and investment portfolio valued more than €200m that covered retail, office, residential and land use assets.
- Citigroup (EMEA), assessed underlying opportunities and identified efficiencies in EMEA-wide corporate real estate portfolio.
- EADS (DE), co-developed a property portfolio strategy for the reconfiguration of facility management strategies to achieve best value.
- British Telecoms (UK), supported the development of a ‘go-to-market’ approach for the re-procurement of UK portfolio FM services.
- NHS London (UK), coordinated a deep-dive exercise that assessed the underlying cross-estates opportunities on 7 major Trusts.
- Johnson & Johnson (EMEA), acquisition of Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, advised on the post-merger EMEA facilities integration.
- Identity and Passport Service (UK), construction representation on a roll out programme to acquire fit out and facilities management services to 69 offices across the UK.
- Eurostar, St Pancras Station (UK), project management services for the fit out of the VIP lounge and the shopping area in a listed building
- Superdrug stores (UK): project management on a fit out programme involving the refurbishment of 30 stores in the Greater London area.
A sample of past projects and engagements in the domestic market:
- Bloomberg, fit out project management and quantity surveying services for its new Athens office following the LEED certificate principles.
- National Bank of Greece, project management services for a 1,700m² fit-out project of 2 flagship retail branches.
- L.P Ellinas Group, offered in-house integrated property management services on a 100,000m² mixed use portfolio.
- Hellenic Bank, offered outsourced holistic property management services on a 60,000m² mixed use portfolio.
- Hellenic Ministry of Defense, advised on a strategic green retrofit pilot programme (€30m) in core estates to produce up to €20m annual operating and energy cost savings
- Banking Sector, independent valuations for IFRS, mortgage lending and accounting purposes for Eurobank, Bank of Cyprus, Attica Bank, Alpha Bank and Piraeus Bank.